dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Re-write?

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Re-write?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 23:52:37 +0530

On 24 June 2014 18:45, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Where shall I show my new project work? Maybe on my
>> github account for now?
>
> No.
>
> Have a branch named modular on http://git.savannah.gnu.org/ and push
> your code there.

Ok.
Also there is an issue of License. The previous drgeo is having GNU GPL v2.
Is that what we are going to use? Or we will be using GNU GPL v3?
I thought I should ask before pushing my changes to the new branch.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh