dr-geo

[Dr-geo] libglade to gtkuilder format

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] libglade to gtkuilder format
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:05:05 +0530

Hi all,

Yesterday I changed two out of three glade files in the upgrade
branch. So if you are following that branch, it won't result in errors
during 'make' but the software will not run after install.

Actually I am working on the "updating glade" milestone and I am
migrating the software from using libglade to GtkBuilder format.

It'd require some changes in the main code and I'll change and commit
those changes in a day or two.

Regards
--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh