dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Moving ahead

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Moving ahead
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 00:09:43 +0530

On 25 May 2014 22:52, Gurjot Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> With that done, I wish to move forward to my next milestone, to update
> gtk+ library.
> Today I've not made any commit to the repository, just made some
> changes regarding gtk library.
> I will commit my changes tomorrow.

I just had an interesting chat at #glade3 on IRC.
And there it was suggested that it is better to update your glade
files before updating gtk+.

Is it ok if I work on my 3rd milestone before 2nd?
That is, to update glade before updating gtk+?

Awaiting your response.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh