dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Improving DrGeo

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Dr-geo] Improving DrGeo
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:08:57 +0530

I think before diving into the GUI project directly it is better to
improve the existing functionality.
The libraries that drgeo uses, needs to be upgraded. Like I already
discussed earlier, drgeo depends upon guile 1.6. This really needs an
upgrade.

Also I was thinking of adding some features not currently available
like snap to grid, zoom in and out, better panning, etc.

So I wanted to ask if this will be good proposal or not?
Awaiting reply.

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."