dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Investment in your country.

From: frankleon10
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Investment in your country.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:00:45 +0200

Good day Sir,

It is with great pleasure and interest that I am contacting you for a strictly
personal business involving investment of my client's inherited funds left
behind by his late father in a Security and Trust Company in London.

I am an international Entrepreneurship Consultant based in London, United
kingdom and presently I have a client who is seriously interested in investing
a substantial amount of  his inherited money into  private sector, particulary
in medium and small scale businesses in your country subject to enabling laws
favourable to foreign investment and of course guaranteeing unhindered after
tax repatriation of investment profits.

My  client needs an honest and prudent funds manager who will for a  commission,
based on binding agreement  between parties undertake to manage and invest this
fund in a clearly chosen profitable sector.

My client is willing to invest the sum of USD6.5m (Six Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) into this project and he also agrees to a 15%
commission. If you accept to undertake this you will be required to advise and
suggest other lucrative projects where we can also invest. We are seriously
interested in partnering with you.  If our proposal is acceptable to you kindly
contact me immediately for further details and send your phone number for oral
discussion. Ensure you reply back using this email address
(address@hidden)

Best Regards
Mr. Frank Leon.
International Entrepreneurship Consultant
27 Fetter Lane
London EC4A IJP
United Kingdom.
(address@hidden)