dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] compiling with profile kernel

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] compiling with profile kernel
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:52:10 +0530

Lothar Heinrich wrote:
due to simplify my work, I want to minimize the portable.NET engine.
Therefor I tried to configure pnet with the "kernel" profile.

Unfortunately a make after "./configure --with-profile=kernel" results
in an error:

Try --disable-tools . There is no point in building anything other
than ilrun in the minimum kernel mode.

Cheers,
Gopal
--
If I learn from my mistakes, pretty soon I'll know everything.