dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] DotGNU IRC meeting

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Pnet-developers] DotGNU IRC meeting
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 04:51:36 +0530

Hi,

The meeting is conducted via IRC in the channel
#dotgnu on irc.freenode.net at the following
time:

    Saturday 0900 UTC

The logs of #dotgnu are always available here:

http://ajmitch.linuxworks.co.nz/

Note: If you have a GNU or Unix system, the command "date; date -u"
      will give you your current time in both local and UTC, allowing
      you do determine when the next meeting will occur.

On topic of discussion will the new debugger, to celebrate winforms
on the JIT and the new register allocator.

Cheers,
Gopal
--
If I learn from my mistakes, pretty soon I'll know everything.