dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Re: [bugs #11627] Crash during Garbage collection of S

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Re: [bugs #11627] Crash during Garbage collection of StreamWriter based on HttpStream
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:01:25 -0600

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 17:26 +0000, Erich Kitzmüller wrote:
> I did my own build, with default options. Where can I find
> your rpms?

Ah.  Well I was more concerned about the case in which you get segfaults
with the RPMs but not from source.  The default CFLAGS in the RPM macro
%setup for x86 include "-fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -
mcpu=pentiumpro", and that first one would be the first thing I'd blame
were this the case.

Anyway add http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/dotgnu/pnet-rpms/ (with
hdlist.cz) to your urpmi sources, and install pnet-compiler-csharp,
pnet-interpreter, pnet-tools, and pnetlib-base for a basic system (add
pnetlib-winforms for you-know-what).

There are no code patches in the RPMs, so they probably won't fix this
problem (that is assuming it's still duplicable).

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian