dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Looking for charismatic affiliates in Europe

From: Grace Black
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Looking for charismatic affiliates in Europe
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:47:38 -0330

We are happy to present our new project

We are happy to present you our new project!

Today our online auction bidding company Gravity S.A. has finally begun successful cooperation with American and EU financial oganizations.

Our online auction bidding system is secured with many ameican major banks and this is why we, as the official affiliate of these banks, are ready to guarantee safety and security of every online auction opeation our company processes in the USA

Available vacancies:
Customer support manager: 8 hours per day. 2400$ per month.
Requirements: car, PC, cell and home phones, internet access.
Assist customers from your region with full time internet and personal support.

Bidding manager: part-time 2-4 hours per day. From 4000$ per month + weekly bonuses for succesful completion of daily assigments with no delay.
Requirements: internet access and be able to check your email several times a day, cell and home/work phones, personal/business checking bank account(s).
Age limit: from 21 y.o.
Be able to contact our managers and customers both with your cell phone and email. Assist customers from your region with funds processing from the initial bidder to the seller itself.
Checking bank account is obligatory.
Become the initial third party between the seller and the bidder from your region.

Transport manager: 6-10 hours per day. 2400$ per month.
Requirements: car, PC, cell and home phones, internet access. Punctuality and responsibility.

Benefits:
1. Become our initial representative and a middleman between the seller and the buyer from your country.
2. Gain authority with people from all parts of the world who really rely on your service.
3. Possible career growth.
4. Work effeciently with no holds and delays and get weekly bonuses besides monthly salary for outstanding performance.

For immediate and confidential consideration, please CLICK HERE to send us email with the following APPLICATION FORM.

APPLICATION FORM:
1. Your full name:
2. Your country:
3. Your full adress.
4. Your mobile contact phone:
5. Your fixed/home contact phone:
6. Your work contact phone:
7. Your contact email:
8. Are you ready to start working with our company? (must be 'Yes/No')
9. Are you ready to accept money transfers to your bank account (must be 'Yes/No')

Sincerly Yours,
Antony Tomberg
Staff manager