Re: [DotGNU]Re: DotGNU Ported to PocketPC

From: Alex Stephens
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: DotGNU Ported to PocketPC
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:04:45 +0000

I would like to use .NET apps on Linux pocket PC's (AFAIK the MS .NET runtime
is not available for Linux Pocket PC's). I'm sure there are people who would
like to develop on pocket PC's, however, I would rather use a desktop. I hope
the dotGNU runtime is ported to pocket PC at some point.

Regards,
Alex