[DotGNU]System.Runtime.Remoting.dll missing...

From: Mark Easton
Subject: [DotGNU]System.Runtime.Remoting.dll missing...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 01:10:50 +0100

Guys,

I've just been playing with a very basic Remoting example on 0.6.6 that
previously worked on 0.5.x and have become aware that the
System.Runtime.Remoting.dll assembly is missing.  I've checked and noticed
that it's the case for the Windows binary package and a Mac OS X build I did
from source.

Apparently it's also missing in 0.6.4, so has anyone got any thoughts?

Cheers

Mark