dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Vacation in Dolibarr 5.0.4

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Vacation in Dolibarr 5.0.4
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:42:49 +0100

Hi,

The problem becomes more and more stronger before Chrismas vacation, as workers want to request vacantion and need to request more than one half day while they use atually one half day. Do I need to fix manually each  vacation balance?

Best regards,

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe