dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Problems with composer

From: Laurent De Coninck
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Problems with composer
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:46:33 +0100

Hello guys;

Since it's my first e-mail on this mailing list, Let me introduce myself.
I'm Laurent from Belgium and I'm a PHP developer for a couple of years. Before (I developed in JAVA). I studied the development and management at school.
I already contributed to dolibarr in the past and I'm maintaining 2 modules for my organisation.

Now the let's begin with the object of this e-mail :

* How are you dealing with composer ?
* Why don't you use the autoloader ?
* If you are loading each package manually on the pages what's the advantage of using a tool such as composer ?

Kind regards

De Coninck Laurent
https://github.com/laudeco