dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] llx_entrepot table

From: ml icfr
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] llx_entrepot table
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:39:14 +0200

Hello,

it will be great to use the mailing list for all backwards incompatible changes

Le 11/06/2018 à 20:27, Christophe Battarel a écrit :

Hello,

The problem is not with the object property names in class functions but here it is with the database llx_entrepot table field that was changed from "label" to "ref".

Frustrating indeed ;-)

Best regards

Christophe