dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Updating with git

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Updating with git
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:52:15 +0100

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Christophe Battarel <address@hidden> wrote:

i think i have a similar problem : i have downloaded dolibarr 7 on sourceforge and initdemo data for v7 on github.

when i try to install, it works well until the dolibarr access that still redirects to the installation script telling me i am already on v7 (screenshot below)

Best regards

Christophe

Definetly something is not correct. I did today the following, downloaded 6.0.5 tgz file and untar it. After that the installer showed up again. But strangely the
installer after unpacking the 6.0.5 tarball was showing 6.0.5 version and wanted to update to 8.0.0-alpha. I have then run the installer to upgrade to
7.0.0 and of course it errored, then it asked me to upgrade to version 8.0.0-alpha, since the source was 6.0.5 it errored again but after finishing all that proces
it showed me the login page.
Now with the login page I tried to login but I get the following error:

Unknown column 'u.birth' in 'field list'

So, what would be the recommended way to restore back to 6.0.5 version ?

Rgds
Saxa