dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Country state not available.

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Country state not available.
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:42:45 +0000

Hi I would like to ask for a help on how to solve my issue with state names not being available on my install.

I do not know if this would be better on a users or dev mailing list. I ask for apologize already if this is the wrong list.

So I have my dolibarr install upgrading from 2.9 series if I recall correctly.
During that time I have been upgrading it constantly without problems up to
what is today 6.x series.

In the beginning there was no states in the Dolibarr itself and I was using some home made solutions. But since now there is a dictionary and the states are available I would like to configure all third parties with the correct state where the
third is from.

Right now when I am creating a new third party, I can easily select the country
and for most of them is Brasil. But when I do want to select the state in the
state drop down menu, there is no option at all, just it shows a white dropdown menu.

I have all the states in the dictionary llx_c_regions and no one is configured in llx_c_departements which I think it is correct. As they are regions and not departments.

Also maybe the name for the table llx_c_departments is probably not the most appropriate.

Here is a screenshot of the third party creation page with the dropdown menu open https://imgur.com/a/j9ali .

Is there a way on make this work correctly ?

Rgds
Saxa