dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Add/update translations

From: Yannick Warnier
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Add/update translations
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 16:43:44 -0500

Hi guys,

I have just requested to be added to the fr_FR and en_GB translations
team (to be able to adjust some translations if necessary).

I have also added a request for fr_BE (which surprisingly is in the
langs/ folder but not on Transifex) and for es_PE (Peru).

Just to avoid surprise, this is my argumentation:

1) I am a French-speaking Belgian and manage a company in Belgium
2) I might sometimes need to adjust some fr_FR translation, but will not
abuse that
3) I lived and held a business for 4 years in the UK (so I'm familiar
with the language used in business)
4) I currently manage a company in Peru, so I need a peruvian version of
Spanish because many terms are different between Spain and Peru, and
between Argentina, Mexico and Colombia and Peru in terms of taxes and
administration

fr_BE can initially be a copy of fr_FR, but I already have some little
changes to apply and can't do it properly unless the language is added
to Transifex.

Also, I am a languages passionate (notions of de_DE, ja_JA, nl_BE and a
little Quechua) and I love translating (I've contributed to many
projects). I'm also very strict in my translations and tend to correct
many errors from others, so I believe it's a good idea to let me
contribute :-)

Regards,

Yannick