dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Adding elements to a menu

From: Charles Benke
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Adding elements to a menu
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:56:00 +0200

Hello Alls,

About menu to add we have actually 2 ways for do that’s

-          Add menu on the standard menu library

-          Add menu definition on the good class

We need to stop to use the first way and move all the native menu definition on the module definition class

This job will be the first step to a full  and real modularity of Dolibarr

Bien cordialement,

Charlie Benke