dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.8 freeze

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.8 freeze
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:22:03 +0200

Please don't forget the ~50 bugs reported in Doliforge.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

The Dolibarr 3.7 was released very late.

However, we must try to keep same calendar we have since several years for major releases.
Thet's why it become urgent to freeze the version 3.8
Current development branch is really stable, so I won't wait a lot before doing the freeze. Also to regain a part of lost time, the beta of 3.8 will shorter than previous version. This is not for me a problem because currently develop version that will be forked to build 3.8 looks to be very stable.

We are still looking for developer to fix the maximum of bugs found on all branches.

Laurent, aka Eldy.

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
* Dolibarr (Project leader): http://www.dolibarr.org (make a donation for Dolibarr project via Paypal: address@hidden)