dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] database lock in tests

From: Arnaud Aujon Chevallier
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] database lock in tests
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:06:18 +0200

Laurent,

PHPUnit tests are on the branch :) I just submitted a commit to fix travis issues, you will be able to merge the PR very soon.

On 06/01/2015 12:10 AM, Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy) wrote:
You welcome,

We are missing PHPUnit tests, so please submit them on github...

I solved my problem myself :)

I was creating an object in database in the setupBeforeClass method, looks like the connexion was never released...
Solved it by live the creation in _construct.

Sorry for the noise !

Regards,