dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Triggers

From: [Kreiz IT] Cédric GROSS
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Triggers
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:22:45 +0200

Hello there,

I have a look on ton of bugtrack opened by Marcos about trigger.

I started by supplier and mainly trigger doesn’t cancel action attached to it. So my question is: is it by design or Dolibarr should cancel action if trigger failed ?

I had a quick look on wiki but I didn’t find anything about what could be the “official” way of managing trigger failure. Logically, if trigger fail action should be canceled but I prefer asking you before doing all correction.

Thanks for your advice.

Cedric

K.I.T.x100v8.png

Kreiz I.T.