dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr need bug fixers.

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr need bug fixers.
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 19:44:59 +0200

There is a lot of bug reported on page
https://doliforge.org/tracker/?group_id=144&atid=246&func=browse

Because the number of Pull Request to add new feature is still dangerously more important compared to Pull Request to fix bugs, i will probably not create the branch 3.6 this month and development of new features will still not be included and delayed.

Once the number of bugs defined into our bug tracker for version 3.5.x will start to decrease, i will open again inclusion of new features (meaning we will again increase bugs, but it's life).
However, currently, balance is not correctly set, so I encourage developers to make priority on bug fixes before new features.

If you want to help us to fix bugs, you are welcome. Dolibarr need you.

List of such bugs are reported here:
https://doliforge.org/tracker/?group_id=144&atid=246&func=browse
We are looking for developers to send PR to fix all bugs with ID >= 1415

PS: you may need an account to see this list

This is also a good moment to thanks active guys that already help the project very much in fixing bugs (thanks marcos, florian, junajo, ...).

Laurent Destailleur
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/eldy10