dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about Product dimensions

From: Philip Lehmann-Böhm
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about Product dimensions
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:21:12 +0100

There are no boxes, we are selling them directly on a market. :)

Am 05.12.13 15:12, schrieb Maxime Kohlhaas:
Hi !

Thanks for the answer. Of course these 2 new fields I propose won't be mandatory, so they won't bother you much.

Today the volume information is used in shipments, and I assume that even if you are selling bottles, they have a length, width and height, which are defined by the box or packing you're using to send them. So having these dimensions even if they are more packing dimensions can become useful. Don't you think ?

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé