dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Validation Rule of DoliStore Module

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Validation Rule of DoliStore Module
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:33:44 +0200

2013/5/29 Florian Henry <address@hidden>

        EN : http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_Dolistore_Validation_Rules

        FR : http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_Dolistore_Validation_Regles

Good to see some work in this respect. Needs some spell checking though, but I don't have edit rights ;)

    One of the problem today is that when you put a module, we are not inform of that (we will put a auto sending mail). So do nothesitate to use the contact form of DoliStore to alert us.
    Also you should indicate the module name, and the categories of your module.

This should be high on the priority list along with authors' notifications when a module is sold.

Thanks for your work.

Raphaël Doursenaud
05 35 53 97 13 - 06 68 48 20 10
address@hidden

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921