dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Question about Price column into llx_facturedet and Margi

From: Florian Henry
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about Price column into llx_facturedet and Margin Module
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 10:37:38 +0200

Hello all,

I'm currently bugs hunting and I try the margin module. I fix some little thing, but my question is more about usage of "price" column into llx_facturedet.

In margin module the column llx_facturedet.price is use to calculated the margin per invoice line. But this column is always empty, (NULL) since 3.2 as I see. This column description into htdocs/install/mysql/table/llx_facturedet.sql we have this comment price double(24,8), -- P.U. HT apres remise % de ligne (Unit price afer % discount per line)

I cannot see anywhere line of code that update this column (in 3.3 or in 3.4) Did I miss something ?

So if we have to change it, how do we do that ? put in this column a relevant information or calculated the margin on total_ht or on subprice ?

Regards

--
Florian HENRY
address@hidden