dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] (no subject)

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:21:39 +0100

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Manuel Muñoz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear dolibarr developpers:
>
> is  there a way to configurate dolibarr , so when the customer replies to a
> mail (sent via dolibarr), it replies to the user who sent the document in
> the first way?
> I' m havig issues because all the replies go to the account configured in
> dolibarr configuration
>

> Atte.
> Ing. Manuel Muñoz
> Gerente General
> ICON S. de R.L.

Hi Mnuel, I have configured one main account on my dolibarr as
address@hidden and then each dolibarr user has his e-mail
configured as a real e-mail he uses. So if I send an e-mail from my
dolibarr user it sends it as it ws sent from my personal e-mail
which is configured in my users data.

Rgds
Saxa