dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Product->stock not used ?

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Product->stock not used ?
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:28:28 +0200

Hi,

I'm working on task #186 and would like to add the stock in the product selection on orders.
I saw in the /core/class/html.form.class.php (line 1234) that the background color is supposed to to be different if Product->stock = 0, but this column seems to be always NULL.
Is it an obsolete column ? Do I have to join the stock table to get the real stock ?

Thanks,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associƩ