dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr terminal - tickets have no invoice reference

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr terminal - tickets have no invoice reference number
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:21:51 +0200

On 11/10/2011 09:29, severin Kadrijevic wrote:
Dear Laurent Destailleur,

Sorry because i don't write this in forum. But i have problems with my accout on your web site. I have tried to reset pasword but after i paste token nothing happen. My username is Severink. I am using Dolibarr software almost one year and i also developed some new features and translations for Slovenia. At the moment i would like to use point of sale module but i am worried because tickets don't print invoice refference. Why is there no invoice reference number on tickets by default? Later i want to use it with POS printer.
I can't find your login into dolibarr.org forum.
I suggest to create account again.

For ref not visible into print ticket, i fixed this today into dev sources.

also try to use dev mailing list for such questions. You increase chance for responses...

Thank you for your answer

Best regards,

--
Severin Kadrijevič, dipl. org. - manager

Severin Kadrijevič s.p.
Cesta 9. avgusta 106, 1410 ZAGORJE

Tel.: 03/56-66-882
Mobile: 031/297-366