dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] First Patches and joining the Community

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] First Patches and joining the Community
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:54:46 +0200

I received your patch.
Thanks.

However i can't include them because the are "new files" and not "patch file".
Adding a patch by providing the "cancel and replace" file is possible when version does not "change". But dolibarr is an active project with a lot of changes done everyday, so only a patch file can guarantee it is still possible to add change without loosing changes of other.

Can you resubmit your changes, but by creating a "patch file" as described into page
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Developer_FAQ#Submit_a_patch.2C_work_and_help_on_Dolibarr_development
Another way to submit changes using git will be documented later.

Don't worry it first submission was not processed, i think next one if you follow patch building process should be the good one.
Hoping, you will keep to try to work for dolibarr, as we miss developers and "dev leaders" into austria...