dolibarr-dev

RE: [Dolibarr-dev] Produit et Ecotaxe

From: João Miguel Neves
Subject: RE: [Dolibarr-dev] Produit et Ecotaxe
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:55:46 +0100

Sorry, I did try to write this in french, but a flu and a lack of
practice of French writing weren't making it understandable.

Ecotaxe (or "Ecovalor" in Portugal) is per product. There is no global
value or table, because it only affects the batteries in an equipment (I
just had a couple of €2000 machines that have a 0.05€ of "Ecotaxe").
You're supposed to put the value in the invoice (facture) to the same
value that you paid the supplier (margins don't apply to "Ecotaxe").
It's just a way to insure that "Ecotaxe" was paid at the importer/maker
of the equipment.

"Ecotaxe", at least in Portugal, is applied before VAT (TVA,IVA,etc).

The values for it in Portugal are on this document:
http://www.ecopilhas.pt/files/_Novos_Ecovalores_2006_43c3ed7a30113.pdf

So far, I have added lines in the invoice (facture) with "Ecotaxe".

Sorry for the English, but I hope I've helped someone,
                                                João Miguel Neves