dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1799] Loading time of "Shippable order's"

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1799] Loading time of "Shippable order's"
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:29:09 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Latest modifications

The function is very costly. It retrieves all the lines of every order even if the option is not enabled.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2015-01-14 21:00
Last Modified On:  2015-01-14 21:00
"Add an icon in Orders list which indicate if order is shippable"
the loading page of the list of orders becomes indefinitely long on my production environement... 38 seconds to display 100 orders with arround 10 products on each order...
Maybe there's a problem in the formula, or should I stick to a shorter list of orders to be caculated ?
Step to reproduce bug:  /admin/commande.php?action="" /> /commande/list.php?leftmenu=orders
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2015-02-15 13:29
The function is very costly. It retrieves all the lines of every order even if the option is not enabled.