dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1674] PayPal logo copyright issues

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1674] PayPal logo copyright issues
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:21:00 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

PayPal logo copyright issues

Latest modifications

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/xdeveloper-full

9.3 PayPal Marks. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, PayPal grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable license to use the PayPal Marks solely in connection with advertising and marketing Your PayPal-enabled Services and in accordance with PayPal’s Branding Requirements. Any use of the PayPal Marks that is outside the scope of the Branding Requirements requires PayPal’s Prior Approval.

https://www.paypal-marketing.com/html/partner/na/portal-v2/pdf/PP_Masterbrandguidelines_v21_mm.pdf

We must follow the branding requirements.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-11-17 19:11 Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Submitted on:  2014-11-17 19:11
http://***/paypal/img/paypal_logo.png
Not sure we are allowed to use the logo.
This logo is outdated anyway: https://www.paypal.com/fr/webapps/mpp/logo-center
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  develop Category:  Module: Paypal
Severity:  1 - Minor OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-11-23 17:21