dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1567] Error display total on lists

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1567] Error display total on lists
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 16:41:04 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Error display total on lists

Latest modifications

Having a total on a list on several pages create confusion. So this is expected behaviour.
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneWorks for me

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Geoffrey Girard (atm-geoffrey) Submitted on:  2014-08-18 11:31
Last Modified On:  2014-08-18 12:10
Step to reproduce bug:  On invoice list for exemple, if third party have most than 25 invoices (25 is default number of list item), totals line is not displayed.
If list is filtrate for one month, i have less than 25 invoices (16 for exemple), totals line is displayed
Detected in version:  3.3.3 Category:  Ergonomy Defect
Severity:  1 - Minor OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Works for me

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-11-16 16:41
Having a total on a list on several pages create confusion. So this is expected behaviour.
Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-08-18 12:10
I'm afraid this is not a bug but the expected behaviour, but I'm not really sure.