dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1617] Expedition ODT template shows {object_to

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1617] Expedition ODT template shows {object_total_ttc} incorrect value
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 19:38:19 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Expedition ODT template shows {object_total_ttc} incorrect value

Latest modifications

Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Changes:
  • Assigned to:
NoneLaurent Destailleur (eldy)
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-10-10 13:06
Last Modified On:  2014-10-31 10:33
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.5.3 Category:  Other
Severity:  6 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2014-11-01 19:38
Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-10-31 10:33
I don't know. I just know that in 3.5.3 is not working.

This is a report by a dolibarr.es forum user so I'm just reporting because I could reproduce it.
Laurent Destailleur 2014-10-27 00:35
Is this still true with 3.6.1 ?