dmidecode-devel

Antw: Re: [dmidecode] dmidecode on Windows - different results fordiffe

From: breakoutbox
Subject: Antw: Re: [dmidecode] dmidecode on Windows - different results fordifferent users?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:44:14 +0200

>>> Jean Delvare <address@hidden> 05/30/08 1:35  >>>
Hi Tomasz,

OK, thanks for the tip. I've tried that, and I get the same dmidecode
output for user system and user administrator. So I suspect that the
problem is hardware (or more likely BIOS) specific.

--
Jean Delvare

Hello Jean Delvare,

You're sure ?

I expected the problem to (probably) be a bug inside Tomasz' Windows 2000.

Best regards,
Peter
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage