dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] can someone receive the files?

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] can someone receive the files?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:42:24 +0200

Hugo,

> God, this mailing list is unbelievable, the .h and .dev
> files I attach didn't go along with the diff file. If can
> somebody please receive the files and make the "rigth"
> diff or place on an http server it would help a lot.

The mailing list is purposedly configured in an admittedly conservative
way. I don't want people to flood the subscribers with large binary
files. The list only accepted attachements are plain text and patches.

Come on, we are asking for a clean patch with only your changes. It's
not that difficult.

diff -ruN dmidecode-old/ dmidecode-new/

--
Jean Delvare