Re: FreeBSD ports for GDL2 and GSWeb

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: FreeBSD ports for GDL2 and GSWeb
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 00:08:09 +0000

Sorry, I should have added this, IIRC the only thing
--disable-gui-projects does is remove the gui projects from the
default recursive make target.
If you want to compile the stuff that doesn't depend upon renaissance
as well, you should be able to go into those directories explicity and
make/make install the ones you want.