Re: Crash on app start due to icon

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Crash on app start due to icon
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 22:51:18 +0200

Hi,

On 08/03/18 19:01, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Does this mean you only tested on clang systems? It could be a clang bug, which
version of clang areHi, you using?

No, I tested it on Linux (Ubuntu, Gentoo), NetBSD, Solaris and FreeBSD.
FreeBSD has Clang and there it works.
What I meant, is that it has baseĀ  configured with the "next-gen" runtime and not gnu runtime, because libobjc2 has a bug and does not work. I cannot test gcc on FreeBSD for that reason. Sorry for being unclear.

Currently it looks for me this way:
- gcc optimized (standard configure) crash
- gcc debug non optimized, works
- clang works

however, Gregory tested with gcc and works for him.

Riccardo