Re: Windows support in libobjc2

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Windows support in libobjc2
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 21:43:52 +0100

I'm not actively using it, but as this holds my interest, I could give
it a shot.

Could you, along with clang and runtime binaries, provide build
instructions up to a trivial -base app?

Could you clarify what you mean by using with a different linker? I
generally just have clang pick a linker on other platform (as with
gcc); how does one tell clang which linker to use? I think I haven't
uninstalled it, so I think I have msvc set up, but it'd be nice to be
able to use a free toolchain.

Have you, before this, tried using libobjc2 with clang with mingw64 w/
msys, or with cygwin?