Re: Crash on app start due to icon

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Crash on app start due to icon
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 11:10:01 +0100

> On 1 Aug 2018, at 07:41, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> after having upgraded base, gui, back on Ubuntu I observe the followiing
> crash when any GUI app is started.
> I am running windowmaker.
>
> This smells to be related to the "app icon fix".given the trace below calling
> the new method.
>
> Riccardo

> 0xb7b3b1a6 in -[NSApplication setApplicationIconImage:] (
>    self=0xb7b384f7 <-[NSApplication(Private) _loadAppIconImage]+503>,
>    _cmd=0x81ba588, anImage=0xb7ed3238 <_OBJC_SELECTOR_TABLE+3256>)
>    at NSApplication.m:2392

Of course my situation is probably wildly different, but when I read this email
I checked Ink.app with the latest base from git, then with the latest gui, then
with the latest back.
After each update from git Ink.app started up normally.
So at least on my system (CentOS-7, 64bit) the x11/cairo backend seems to be OK.