Windows Project center not working

From: Andreas Fink
Subject: Windows Project center not working
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 11:16:07 +0200

Hello all,

Today I tried to download gnustep for windows to see if it makes sense to port
my MacOS / Gnustep Linux app to Windows as well.
However I failed at ProjectCenter which simply throws a Windows C++ runtime
library error without saying much.

This is on a Windows 10 installation with no other developer tools installed
(not sure if the referenced runtime is even installed)

Is this a version mismatch? Anyone have a hint what to look for?

Andreas