Re: Bugs in gui/back

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Bugs in gui/back
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:28:12 +0200

Hi Fred,

All of these values look correct, I really don’t understand why it is going wrong here. I see two ways to proceed from here. Either you could move on to a more current GNUstep version just to see whether the error is resolved there. Or I could write a tiny test application, check it locally with current GNustep and send you the test code to confirm the behaviour on your side.

I hope to find the time for the later, but am promising nothing for this week.

I assume I would find the more recent version on

https://github.com/gnustep

I will try the most recent gui and back ...

I am also looking forward to your little test app!

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas