Re: FOSDEM

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: FOSDEM
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 09:22:32 +0000

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018, 20:37 Ivan Vučica <ivucica@gmail.com> wrote:

To expand a bit:

- My plan for tomorrow is unclear.
- I will *probably* just hang around Jansen till after Liam’s talk, probably leaving for lunch.
- Go room is very tempting, but I will try not to attend talks like state of Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/stateofgo/), computer vision in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/gocv/) or designing and profiling a distributed data store in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/datastore/) — as tempting as it is...
- I haven’t yet found other interesting stuff for Saturday.

During the day tomorrow, I’ll try to keep an eye on this thread in case someone finds some hacking space. Or, in general, to arrange hacking time / space.

Go room is ridiculously overflowing. I am heading to Janson. Let me know if you are there. I will be there until after Liam's talk, excepting for lunch and possibly if we meet for dev.

A few people are leaving after tomorrow, so is anyone in on Sunday?

Question still applies.