Re: FOSDEM 2018 hotels?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2018 hotels?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 21:30:21 +0000

After some consideration and discussions, I decided to book FOSDEM and I have done so yesterday.

I plan on focusing more on fiddling with GNUstep in hacking room(s) than going to talks.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you. Please let me know if you'd like to aim at something specific to discuss / work on together. Happy to demonstrate some of my workflows interacting with version control.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 7:21 PM, Ivan Vučica <ivucica@gmail.com> wrote:
On 12 January 2018 at 18:13:14, Fred Kiefer (fredkiefer@gmx.de) wrote:

> Am 10.01.2018 um 11:17 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard.frith-macdonald@theengagehub.com>:
>
>> On 8 Jan 2018, at 20:02, Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard.frith-macdonald@theengagehub.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 8 Jan 2018, at 19:58, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> My intention is to come this year. GC
>>
>> Have you a plan for when you will be in Brussels? I haven't booked travel and hotels yet, but I was planning to get there Friday evening, and leave Sunday afternoon/evening, but I'm just wondering if it might be worth taking Monday off work and staying the extra evening (no point if everyone else is going home on Sunday though).
>
> FYI, I have booked to stay at the hotel Aqua for three nights from Friday 2nd; it turned out to be hard to arrange travel back to Cornwall on Sunday, and even if nobody else is around Candida and I could enjoy going out for a meal on Sunday evening and travel home on Monday.

I also booked in to the Aqua hotel, getting there at about 4pm in the 2nd and leaving on Sunday.

Fred

I believe I will be passing on FOSDEM this year.

I’ll send an update if anything changes.