Re: TERMINAL 0.9.9

From: Eduardo Osorio Armenta
Subject: Re: TERMINAL 0.9.9
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:15:28 -0500

Dear Riccardo,

I updated the Spanish translation (Spanish.lproj/Localizable.strings) for your consideration

I was looking for some way to upload a "patch" for your next release here

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/terminal

but seems like there is no way there

Best Regards

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Tim Sheridan <tghs@tghs.net> wrote:
>> Thanks Riccardo and Tim and everyone else for this release. I've updated
>> the wiki. I've updated my laptop from Debian stretch (stable) to buster
>> (testing) and the new tabbed Terminal is now working.

No problem. Very happy to see this in a release along with Riccardo's
other fixes. :-)

>> Is there a way to alter the window or tab title?
>
> It should (or used to) honor the escape sequences here:
> http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/pdf/Xterm-Title.pdf
>
> that at least worked with the window title, not sure how it would
> behave with tabs.

Yup, tab titles work as window titles used to (I tested it using the
escape sequence method). The window title should match the title for
the focused tab in the window.

Cheers,
Tim