PRICE svn repository

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: PRICE svn repository
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 00:00:16 +0200

Hi,

I don't think it is of interest of many, since I don't get any patches or similar, but I converted PRICE's code repo , hosted on sourceforce price.sf.net, from CVS to SVN. The conversion should be full-history, I hope I did not do any cvs2svn mistakes.

It was a historical CVS repository which had separate GNUstep and MacOS trees, then GNUstep improved to the point that code could be shared in a single repository, so GNUstep lived in "PRICE-osx".

The move removed this cruft after so many years! Once everything is fine I will remove the old repo to avoid confusion.

Looking at the whole history however was like an time machine, there were soo many workaround and caveats that were removed: quite some progress in GNUstep! and in PRICE itself too.

Riccardo