Re: Moving messages in GNUMail

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Moving messages in GNUMail
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 15:52:18 +1000

Hello everyone,

Using latest version of GNUMail from git on Debian testing, I'm trying
to move messages from a remote folder to a local folder. GNUMail
downloads these messages (as seen in Console; this takes about 20
minutes) and marks them as deleted in the remote folder, but they never
appear in the local folder.

These messages also stay at the remote folder, as I can see from another
email client. As I'm running out of space at the mail server, I'd like
the move to succeed in as soon foreseeable future as possible. What
could I possibly do?

--
Sveta