Re: Boiling the Oceans [was Re: GNUstep Live on OSnews]

From: Liam Proven
Subject: Re: Boiling the Oceans [was Re: GNUstep Live on OSnews]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:14:28 +0200

On 1 August 2017 at 15:50, Derek Fawcus
<dfawcus+lists-gnustep-discuss@employees.org> wrote:

> I recently stumbled across NetSurf [0], which currently has OSX support
> (but is about to have it dropped due to it always breaking), and pondered
> how difficult it'd be to get workig on gnustep.
>
> DF
>
> [0] http://www.netsurf-browser.org/

Originally a browser for Acorn RISC OS.

(Another niche OS and desktop I follow. This is the Linux version of
the desktop:

http://rox.sourceforge.net/desktop/ )

It's a neat little browser but it doesn't support Javascript, so it's
very limited on the modern web.

However isn't WebKit FOSS and specifically designed for macOS?

https://webkit.org/

Email: lproven@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven@gmail.com