Re: Emacs Anyone?

From: Steven Nunez
Subject: Re: Emacs Anyone?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 01:36:17 +0000 (UTC)

Just thought I'd let you guys know about the latest attempt:

Building without --with-ns work fine, so the problem appears to be related to either how configure sets things up, or the interpreter for elisp. Interestingly, after building the 'normal' emacs, then trying --with-ns again, the compile succeeds, but the executable core dumps.

Anyone here have any ideas, time to look at it, or can point me to someone or someplace to track this down?

Regards,
    - Steve