Re: Gorm XIB fails to compile

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Gorm XIB fails to compile
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 23:27:07 +0200

Hi,

On 04/04/17 22:59, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Yes, this is the result of the code changes I copied over from the Testplant
branch. I was not aware that Gorm was using this internal class. We will need
to make it public in GUI for this purpose. This will complicate things for the
ongoing merge of Testplant changes.
Looks like I need to move the new header file into the
Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI directory and include it into GSXibLoading.h.

A pity I didn't catch it earlier... Gorm continued to work and I didn't bother to test a rebuild since there were no changes in it. I was and am so concentrated in debugging Pantomime and the other GNUMail issues...

Do you think this is important enough to have another gui release?

My opinion would be yes.. releasing something which breaks Gorm risks of having many Linux distribution either not upgrade release or break Gorm. Maybe Gregory should chime in here.

Riccardo